Pumpkin picking – Mamie’s Treasure
Length of activity:
Half day from 10h to 12h or 12h30 to 14h * Hours subject to change according to your schedule
Available in October only
The rpice per person *adult & children
including all activities, pumpkin and the souvenir bag so that you can bring back the pu^mpkin from the
pumpkin patch ******
Upon arrival you will be greeted by Princess Api, which invites you to join her for a tractor ride to the pumpkin patch. You can pick your own pumpkin.
After picking, you’ll be amazed by the presentation of the discovery of “Mamie’s Treasure” in the new room. A haunted house decorated with African squash was prepared specially for the occasion!
A mini-conference will be held on the transformation of African squash, which are converted into wood. How to dry them, how to transform them, and more!
This year children can see and learn how to plant a seed, see the plant squash or pumpkin in a tray for this purpose and understand the history of the great pumpkin!
Program of the activity
- Welcome by the Princesse Api
- Tasting of our home made apple bread
- Visit of the mini-farm and the country store
- Tractor ride to the field, where the children will pick their own little pumpkin (4 to 6 inches) or little decorative squash.
- Picnic (picnic areas outside or unheated shelter inside in case of rain)
- Access to the playground
- *On request: African squash and gourd-shaped pumpkin containing the “magic potion” (apple juice) – Extra $
Give your kids a pumpkin shaped gourd containing our magic potion (apple juice tasting).