Apple picking – O’Comme Trois Pommes
Duration of activity
2 hours morning or afternoon
September & October
* Un guide privé avec le groupe / a private guide with the group
Cost per person adult & children
Including all activities and the souvenir bag ****
so that the children can facilitate the transport in the bus…. ( can put there 5 pound bag of apple in the souvenir bag)
Upon arrival the Princess Api welcomes you and invites you into the barn to the theatrical presentation. At the foot of her colorful magic castle, she speaks of flowering apple trees, she shares her tips for picking a good apple. From time to time the puppet Miss Pommette intervenes.
After a few songs on the theme of apples sung with the children, Princess Api invites her guests to visit the orchard on a tractor ride to pick apples (5lbs bag).
Program of the activity
- Welcome by the Princesse Api
- Taste our home made apple bread
- Puppet show : Discover almost everything about the apple world in the eyes of a children, games and songs
- Visit our mini-farm: children can touch certain animals
- Visit the country store
- Apple picking: 5 pound bags
- Tractor ride (security)
- Picnic (picnic areas outside or unheated shelter inside in case of rain)
- Access to the playgrounds
Add an extra to your package
After returning from the apple orchard, children can taste our magic potion!
(apple juice) extra $ (glass or gourd)
If you want a souvenir and something to bring back your apple bag ?
Ask for our children backpack $2.50
A special price offer to CPE and Schools Contact us to get information at 450-623-0062