Pommes, Citrouilles, Y Faut Qu’ça Grouille!
Length of the activity:
Full day from 10h to 14h
Upon arrival the Princess Api welcomes you and invites you into the barn to the theatrical presentation. At the foot of her colorful magic castle, she speaks of flowering apple trees, she shares her tips for picking a good apple, makes you discover sub-apple products (processing of apple juice, cider vinegar, apple jelly etc. ..) and describes the decoration of pumpkin. From time to time, the puppet Miss Pommette intervenes. After a few songs on the theme of apples sung with the children, Princess Api invite her guests to visit the orchard on a tractor ride to pick apples (5lbs bag). A tasting of apple bread will be offered.
Program of the day:
- Welcome by the Princess Api
- Tasting of our homemade apple bread
- Puppet show
- Discover almost everything about the apple world in the eyes of a children, games and songs
- Visit our mini-farm: children can touch certain animals
- Apple Picking
- Picnic (picnic areas outside or unheated shelter inside in case of rain)
- Tractor ride to the field where the children will pick a small pumpkin (4 to 6 inches) or a decorative pumpkin, that they can transform, at home, into works of art
A gift for all !
Each child who participates in this activity receives a backpack$2.50 or a
pumpkin shaped gourd $3.00 containing our magic potion (apple juice tasting).
The price of this activity/person varies depending on the chosen gift. Contact us for more details.